Five fresh interiors for your low-content books with Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP merged with CreateSpace)
Nobody else has these yet, so you can be among the first!
1) Dream Journal – 100 or 200 pages
2) Steps/Sips/Sleep Journal – 104 pages (1 week per page for a total of 2 years’ journaling)
3) Acts of Kindness Journal – 100 or 200 pages
4) Habit Tracker – 100 or 200 pages
5) Recipe Journal – 100 or 200 pages
• Each file comes in two sizes: 6″x9″ and 8″x10″
• Margins are set at .5″ to accommodate a variety of sizes (use “bleed”)
• Ready to upload to KDP
20 beautiful patterns to use for your journal covers!
• Each pattern comes sized for both 6″x9″ and 8″x10″ covers
• Sized for a 200-page book, but if your size is slightly different, you can stretch or crop them
Assortment of “cover plates” for your journal cover text!
• Partially transparent to show your design underneath (can be changed)
• You’ll get a layered .tif file with all the plates so you can make adjustments
This gives you everything you need to get started! Start a paperback on KDP, upload a ready-to-go interior, upload a practically-done-for-you cover, and that’s the bulk of it!
Click here: https://gumroad.com/l/pijVB
NOTE: This KDP interiors package with its bonuses is FREE to students of my POD Squad Graphic Design and Photoshop/Illustrator Training (future packages like this will be too), so if you’ve been thinking of enrolling, now would be a great time. Sign up now and get immediate access to everything!
Plus, it’s still 50% off the listed price right now – check the link above and click on the POD Squad course for more info.